Evidence for shifting baseline syndrome in conservation
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 93–100, April 2009
How to Cite
Papworth, S.K., Rist, J., Coad, L. and Milner-Gulland, E.J. (2009), Evidence for shifting baseline syndrome in conservation. Conservation Letters, 2: 93–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2009.00049.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Received: 15 August 2008; accepted 3 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!