Transboundary management of large carnivores in Europe: from incident to opportunity
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 109–114, June 2009
How to Cite
Rosen, T. and Bath, A. (2009), Transboundary management of large carnivores in Europe: from incident to opportunity. Conservation Letters, 2: 109–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2009.00054.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Received: 6 May 2008; accepted 21 January 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Resource selection and connectivity reveal conservation challenges for reintroduced brown bears in the Italian Alps, Biological Conservation, 2015, 186, 123, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Why socio-political borders and boundaries matter in conservation, Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 2015, 30, 3, 132, ,