Global priority areas for incorporating land–sea connections in marine conservation
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 189–196, August 2009
How to Cite
Halpern, B. S., Ebert, C. M., Kappel, C. V., Madin, E. M.P., Micheli, F., Perry, M., Selkoe, K. A. and Walbridge, S. (2009), Global priority areas for incorporating land–sea connections in marine conservation. Conservation Letters, 2: 189–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2009.00060.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Received: 14 November 2008; accepted 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!