Marine protected areas, spatial scales, and governance: implications for the conservation of breeding seabirds
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 171–178, August 2009
How to Cite
Yorio, P. (2009), Marine protected areas, spatial scales, and governance: implications for the conservation of breeding seabirds. Conservation Letters, 2: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2009.00062.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Received: 3 February 2009; accepted 21 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!