Critical need for new definitions of “forest” and “forest degradation” in global climate change agreements
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 226–232, October 2009
How to Cite
Sasaki, N. and Putz, F. E. (2009), Critical need for new definitions of “forest” and “forest degradation” in global climate change agreements. Conservation Letters, 2: 226–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2009.00067.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Received: 14 January 2009; accepted 15 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!