Achieving success with small, translocated mammal populations
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 254–262, December 2009
How to Cite
Van Houtan, K. S., Halley, J. M., Van Aarde, R. and Pimm, S. L. (2009), Achieving success with small, translocated mammal populations. Conservation Letters, 2: 254–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2009.00081.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Received: 19 May 2009; accepted 15 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!