Landscapes, legibility, and conservation planning: multiple representations of forest use in Panama
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 167–176, June 2010
How to Cite
Runk, J. V., Negría, G. O., Conquista, L. P., Peña, G. M., Cheucarama, F. P. and Chiripua, Y. C. (2010), Landscapes, legibility, and conservation planning: multiple representations of forest use in Panama. Conservation Letters, 3: 167–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2009.00093.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received: 19 May 2009; accepted 26 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!