Current address: Marine Mammal Commission, 4340 East–West Highway, Suite 700, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA.
Reexamining the science of marine protected areas: linking knowledge to action
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright and Photocopying: ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 2012
How to Cite
Fox, H. E., Mascia, M. B., Basurto, X., Costa, A., Glew, L., Heinemann, D., Karrer, L. B., Lester, S. E., Lombana, A. V., Pomeroy, R. S., Recchia, C. A., Roberts, C. M., Sanchirico, J. N., Pet-Soede, L. and White, A. T. (2012), Reexamining the science of marine protected areas: linking knowledge to action. Conservation Letters, 5: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2011.00207.x
Editor Phillip Levin
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 03:27AM EST
- Received 29 July 2011 Accepted 14 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!