Editor Andras Baldi
Agriculture—a key element for conservation in the developing world
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright and Photocopying: ©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 11–19, January 2012
How to Cite
Wright, H. L., Lake, I. R. and Dolman, P. M. (2012), Agriculture—a key element for conservation in the developing world. Conservation Letters, 5: 11–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2011.00208.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 03:27AM EST
- Received , 14 July 2011, Accepted, 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!