Editor Ashwini Chhatre
Peace parks and transboundary initiatives: implications for marine conservation and spatial planning
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright and Photocopying: ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 90–98, April 2012
How to Cite
Mackelworth, P. (2012), Peace parks and transboundary initiatives: implications for marine conservation and spatial planning. Conservation Letters, 5: 90–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00223.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 01:39PM EST
- Received , 15 July 2011, Accepted, 13 Jan 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!