Editor Pablo Marquet
Do pathogen spillover, pesticide use, or habitat loss explain recent North American bumblebee declines?
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 232–239, June 2012
How to Cite
Szabo, N. D., Colla, S. R., Wagner, D. L., Gall, L. F. and Kerr, J. T. (2012), Do pathogen spillover, pesticide use, or habitat loss explain recent North American bumblebee declines?. Conservation Letters, 5: 232–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00234.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 07:03AM EST
- Received , 5 October 2011, Accepted, 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!