iREDD hedges against avoided deforestation's unholy trinity of leakage, permanence and additionality
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 266–273, August 2012
How to Cite
van Oosterzee, P., Blignaut, J. and Bradshaw, C. J. A. (2012), iREDD hedges against avoided deforestation's unholy trinity of leakage, permanence and additionality. Conservation Letters, 5: 266–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00237.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 03:35AM EST
- Received , 22 November 2011 , Accepted , 7 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!