Editor Dr. Mark Lubell
Social networks supporting governance of coastal ecosystems in Solomon Islands
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 376–386, October 2012
How to Cite
Cohen, P. J., Evans, L. S. and Mills, M. (2012), Social networks supporting governance of coastal ecosystems in Solomon Islands. Conservation Letters, 5: 376–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00255.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 12:42PM EST
- Received 9 November 2011 accepted 4 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!