Editor Andrew Knight
Where do national and local conservation actions meet? Simulating the expansion of ad hoc and systematic approaches to conservation into the future in Fiji
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 387–398, October 2012
How to Cite
Mills, M., Adams, V. M., Pressey, R. L., Ban, N. C. and Jupiter, S. D. (2012), Where do national and local conservation actions meet? Simulating the expansion of ad hoc and systematic approaches to conservation into the future in Fiji. Conservation Letters, 5: 387–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00258.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 03:01PM EST
- Received 19 September 2011 Accepted 7 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!