Editor Marc Mangel
Early male maturity explains a negative correlation in reproductive success between hatchery-spawned salmon and their naturally spawning progeny
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 450–458, December 2012
How to Cite
Ford, M., Murdoch, A. and Howard, S. (2012), Early male maturity explains a negative correlation in reproductive success between hatchery-spawned salmon and their naturally spawning progeny. Conservation Letters, 5: 450–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00261.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 02:55PM EST
- Received , 3 April 2012 , Accepted , 3 Jun 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!