Editor Marc Mangel
Spatial management of marine resources can enhance the recovery of predators and avoid local depletion of forage fish
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 486–492, December 2012
How to Cite
Eero, M., Vinther, M., Haslob, H., Huwer, B., Casini, M., Storr-Paulsen, M. and Köster, F. W. (2012), Spatial management of marine resources can enhance the recovery of predators and avoid local depletion of forage fish. Conservation Letters, 5: 486–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00266.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 03:55PM EST
- Received , 16 January 2012 , Accepted , 20 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!