Editor Dr. Phillip Levin
Biodiversity and phytochemical quality in indigenous and state-supported tea management systems of Yunnan, China
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 28–36, February 2013
How to Cite
Ahmed, S., Peters, C. M., Chunlin, L., Meyer, R., Unachukwu, U., Litt, A., Kennelly, E. and Stepp, J. R. (2013), Biodiversity and phytochemical quality in indigenous and state-supported tea management systems of Yunnan, China. Conservation Letters, 6: 28–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00269.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 10:40AM EST
- Received 5 March 2012 Accepted 5 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!