Authors contributed equally, listed in reverse alphabetical order.
Multiple pathways to conservation success
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 98–106, April 2013
How to Cite
Phillis, C. C., O’Regan, S. M., Green, S. J., Bruce, J. E.B., Anderson, S. C., Linton, J. N., Earth2Ocean Research Derby and Favaro, B. (2013), Multiple pathways to conservation success. Conservation Letters, 6: 98–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00294.x
Editor Dirk Roux
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 12:21PM EST
- Received 04 July 2012 Accepted 30 August 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Diagnosing the dangerous demography of manta rays using life history theory, PeerJ, 2014, 2, e400, , , ,