Editor Hugh Possingham
Transient responses of fished populations to marine reserve establishment
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright and Photocopying: ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 180–191, June 2013
How to Cite
White, J. W., Botsford, L. W., Hastings, A., Baskett, M. L., Kaplan, D. M. and Barnett, L. A.K. (2013), Transient responses of fished populations to marine reserve establishment. Conservation Letters, 6: 180–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00295.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 05:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
- California Sea Grant College Program. Grant Number: R/FISH-211
- North Carolina Sea. Grant Number: R/MG-1114
- French National Research Agency (ANR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!