Editor Ashwini Chhatre
Evaluating the effects of common-pool resource institutions and market forces on species richness and forest cover in Ecuadorian indigenous Kichwa communities
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 107–115, April 2013
How to Cite
Oldekop, J. A., Bebbington, A. J., Hennermann, K., McMorrow, J., Springate, D. A., Torres, B., Truelove, N. K., Tysklind, N., Villamarín, S. and Preziosi, R. F. (2013), Evaluating the effects of common-pool resource institutions and market forces on species richness and forest cover in Ecuadorian indigenous Kichwa communities. Conservation Letters, 6: 107–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00297.x
Current address: J. A. Oldekop, School of the Environment, Washington State University, Vancouver, WA, 98686, USA.
Current address: B. Torres, Escuela de Ingeniería Ambiental, Universidad Estatal Amazónica, Puyo, Ecuador.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 05:20AM EST
- Received 11 June 2012, Accepted 25 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!