Statement of authorship: GIH had primary responsibility for data analysis, writing code, and preparing the initial manuscript; GAF provided support and discussion throughout the project, and contributed substantially to its final form.
Sampling stochasticity leads to overestimation of extinction risk in population viability analysis
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 238–246, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Herrick, G. I. and Fox, G. A. (2013), Sampling stochasticity leads to overestimation of extinction risk in population viability analysis. Conservation Letters, 6: 238–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00305.x
Editor Richard Zabel
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 08:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- G. A. Fox. Grant Number: DEB-0614468