Editor Catherine Tucker
Payments for ecosystem services and the fatal attraction of win-win solutions
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 274–279, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Muradian, R., Arsel, M., Pellegrini, L., Adaman, F., Aguilar, B., Agarwal, B., Corbera, E., Ezzine de Blas, D., Farley, J., Froger, G., Garcia-Frapolli, E., Gómez-Baggethun, E., Gowdy, J., Kosoy, N., Le Coq, J.F., Leroy, P., May, P., Méral, P., Mibielli, P., Norgaard, R., Ozkaynak, B., Pascual, U., Pengue, W., Perez, M., Pesche, D., Pirard, R., Ramos-Martin, J., Rival, L., Saenz, F., Van Hecken, G., Vatn, A., Vira, B. and Urama, K. (2013), Payments for ecosystem services and the fatal attraction of win-win solutions. Conservation Letters, 6: 274–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-263X.2012.00309.x
Editor in Chief note This article inspired an alternative viewpoint presented by S. Wunder on page 230.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!