Letter to the Editor
Bilateral exudative retinal detachment due to retinal pigment epithelial tears successfully treated by vitrectomy and scleral window surgery
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica Foundation
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages e325–e326, June 2012
How to Cite
Hirota, K., Hirakata, A., Inoue, M. and Hiraoka, T. (2012), Bilateral exudative retinal detachment due to retinal pigment epithelial tears successfully treated by vitrectomy and scleral window surgery. Acta Ophthalmologica, 90: e325–e326. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-3768.2011.02256.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!