Evaluating the Angina Plan in Patients Admitted to Hospital with Angina: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 112–124, April 2011
How to Cite
Zetta, S., Smith, K., Jones, M., Allcoat, P. and Sullivan, F. (2011), Evaluating the Angina Plan in Patients Admitted to Hospital with Angina: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Cardiovascular Therapeutics, 29: 112–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5922.2009.00109.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- 1and for the American Heart Association Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2009 Update: A Report From the American Heart Association Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee. Circulation 2009;119:e21–e181., , , et al.,
- 2Coronary heart disease statistics 2007 edition. British Heart Foundation Health Promotion Research Group. Department of Public Health, University of Oxford , 2007., , , , .
- 3NHS Scotland. Coronary heart disease/stroke task force report. Edinburgh : Scottish Executive, 2001.
- 4Depression in coronary heart disease patients: Etiological and screening issues. Curr Psychiatry Rev 2006;2:245–254., .
- 7SIGN. 57: Cardiac Rehabilitation – A national clinical guideline. Edinburgh : Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network, 2002.
- 11SIGN. 97-Risk estimation and the prevention of cardiovascular disease. Edinburgh : Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network-NHS, 2007.
- 15Is there a need for cardiac rehabilitation for patients admitted to hospital with angina pectoris? Coron Health Care 2001;5:126–132., .
- 18Randomised controlled trial comparing a self-help cognitive behavioural programme, the Angina Plan, with standard care for angina patients admitted to hospital. In 6th Annual Spring Meeting of the Working Group on Cardiovascular Nursing of the European Society of Cardiology and the Spring Meeting of the Norwegian National Society of Cardiovascular Nurses Bergen, Norway. Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 2006;5S1:49–50., , .
- 19Clinical trials: A practical approach. John Wiley & Sons, Chicester , 1983..
- 24Cardiovascular limitations and symptoms profile. University of Manchester , Manchester Centre for Primary Care Research, 1989., , .
- 27The schedule for evaluation of individual quality of life (SEIQoL). Int J Ment Health 1994;23:3–23..
- 28Stages of change in the modification of problems behaviours. In: HersenM, EislerRS, MillerP, editors. Progress in behaviour modification, vol 28. Sycamore Publishing, Sycamore , IL , 1992:183–218., .
- 45Understanding advanced statistics. London : Churchill Livingstone, 1999..