SYSTEMATIC REVIEW: Surgical Maze Procedure as a Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 311–326, October 2010
How to Cite
Kong, M. H., Lopes, R. D., Piccini, J. P., Hasselblad, V., Bahnson, T. D. and Al-Khatib, S. M. (2010), SYSTEMATIC REVIEW: Surgical Maze Procedure as a Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Cardiovascular Therapeutics, 28: 311–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5922.2010.00139.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- 1ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation. Executive summary: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2001 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation). J Am Coll Cardiol 2006;48:854–906., , , et al.;
- 6The modern surgical management of atrial fibrillation. Mt Sinai J Med 2006;73:751–758., , .
- 13Statistical methods for meta-analysis. Orlando : Academic Press, 1985., .
- 14FAST*PRO software for meta analysis by the confidence profile method. Boston : Academic Press, 1992.,
- 22Surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation through isolation of the left atrial posterior wall in patients with chronic rheumatic mitral valve disease. A randomized study with control group. Arq Bras Cardiol 2004;83:211–218., , , , , .
- 37Pulmonary vein isolation for the maintenance of sinus rhythm in patients with atrial fibrillation: A meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 2009; 2 :626–633., , , , , .
- 38FDA Weighs Flexibility in Trials of Heart Treatment. New York Times. September 21, 2007..
- 39U.S. Food and Drug Administration Circulatory System Devices Advisory Panel Meeting, Thursday September 20, 2007. US Food and Drug Administration Circulatory System Devices Advisory Panel; 2007 September 20, 2007; Gaithersburg , Maryland .