RESEARCH: Zopiclone (Cyclopyrrolone): A Novel Hypnosedative; Hypnosedation Caused by Zopiclone Does Not Impair Memory-Learning in Albino Mice
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages e180–e184, October 2010
How to Cite
Kadam, U. and Bhosale, A. (2010), RESEARCH: Zopiclone (Cyclopyrrolone): A Novel Hypnosedative; Hypnosedation Caused by Zopiclone Does Not Impair Memory-Learning in Albino Mice. CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 16: e180–e184. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2010.00165.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.