REVIEW: An Approach for Neuroprotective Therapies of Secondary Brain Damage after Excitotoxic Retinal Injury in Mice
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages e169–e179, October 2010
How to Cite
Ito, Y., Shimazawa, M. and Hara, H. (2010), REVIEW: An Approach for Neuroprotective Therapies of Secondary Brain Damage after Excitotoxic Retinal Injury in Mice. CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 16: e169–e179. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2010.00176.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!