ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
Amelioration of Amyloid β-Induced Cognitive Deficits by Zataria multiflora Boiss. Essential Oil in a Rat Model of Alzheimer's Disease
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 295–301, April 2012
How to Cite
Majlessi, N., Choopani, S., Kamalinejad, M. and Azizi, Z. (2012), Amelioration of Amyloid β-Induced Cognitive Deficits by Zataria multiflora Boiss. Essential Oil in a Rat Model of Alzheimer's Disease. CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 18: 295–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2011.00237.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Received 15 September 2010; revision 6 December 2010; accepted 4 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.