Patient Diaries As a Clinical Endpoint in Parkinson's Disease Clinical Trials
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 380–387, May 2012
How to Cite
Papapetropoulos, S. (2012), Patient Diaries As a Clinical Endpoint in Parkinson's Disease Clinical Trials. CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 18: 380–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2011.00253.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- 23Ropinirole, a placebo-controlled study of efficacy as adjunct therapy in Parkinsonian-patients not optimally controlled on L-Dopa. Neurology 1994;44:A244., , , et al.
- 282001., For the European and South African Rotigotine CDS Study Group. A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled safety and efficacy study of rotigotine constant delivery system (CDS) in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease. XIV International Congress on Parkinson's Disease, Helsinki (July 28-August 1),
- 33Double-blind parallel group study of the efficacy and tolerability of the cabergoline vs placebo in Parkinsonian patients with motor fluctuations. FCE Report: 21336/722i, 1993., , , et al.
- 38Pooled analysis of two identical phase 3 studies of a novel selegiline preparation as adjunctive therapy for Parkinson's disease. World Parkinson Congress, Washington, DC, 2006..
- 41Rasagiline as an adjunct to levodopa in patients with Parkinson's disease and motor fluctuations (LARGO, Lasting effect in adjunct therapy with rasagiline given once daily, study): A randomised, double-blind, parallel-group trial. Lancet 2005;365:947–954., , , et al.
- 44A multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess efficacy and safety of entacapone in Korean patients with Parkinson's disease experiencing end-of-dose deterioration. Mov Disord 2002;17:S40., , , , , .
- 45Entacapone provides additional symptomatic benefits in Parkinson's disease patients treated with L-DOPA and a dopamine agonist who are experiencing wearing-off motor fluctuations: Results of a randomized, double-blind study. Neurology 2002;58:A466–A467., , , , .
- 48Efficacy and safety of entacapone in Parkinson's disease patients with suboptimal levodopa response: A 6-month randomized placebo-controlled double-blind study in Germany and Austria (Celomen study). Acta Neurol Scand 2002;105:245–255., , , , .
- 51for the Tolcapone International Parkinson's Disease Study (TIPS) Group Efficacy and safety of tolcapone in levodopa-treated Parkinson's disease patients with ’wearing-off ’ phenomenon: a multicentre, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Eur J Neurol 1997;4:333–341., , , ,
- 55Tolcapone improves motor function and reduces levodopa requirement in patients with Parkinson's disease experiencing motor fluctuations: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Tolcapone Fluctuator Study Group I. Neurology 1997;48:81–87., , , et al.
- 58Methods for assessing motor fluctuations in conducting clinical trials of antiparkinson agents. In: Clifford Rose F, editor. Parkinson's disease and the problems of clinical trials. London : Smith-Gordon, 1992;75–85., .
- 59Members of the UPDRS Development Committee. Unified Parkinson's disease rating scale. In: Fahn S, Marsden CD, Calne DB, editors. Recent developments in Parkinson's disease, 2nd ed. Florham Park , NJ : Macmillan Health Care Information, 1987;153–164., ,