The Effect of Pharmacotherapy on Suicide Rates in Bipolar Patients
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 238–242, March 2012
How to Cite
Rihmer, Z. and Gonda, X. (2012), The Effect of Pharmacotherapy on Suicide Rates in Bipolar Patients. CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 18: 238–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2011.00261.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2011
- Received 18 January 2011; accepted 3 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.