Pei Wang and Wei-Wei Tian contributed equally to this work.
Deficiency of NG2+ Cells Contributes to the Susceptibility of Stroke-Prone Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 327–332, October 2011
How to Cite
Wang, P., Tian, W.-W., Song, J., Guan, Y.-F. and Miao, C.-Y. (2011), Deficiency of NG2+ Cells Contributes to the Susceptibility of Stroke-Prone Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 17: 327–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2011.00265.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.