*I am indebted to Prof. Thilo Ramm of the University of Giessen for the suggestion that I write this memoir. A somewhat different version will appear as part of a projected volume containing selected writings of Ludwig Bendix. That volume will contain a complete bibliography of his writings, which will be deposited in a special archive at the University of Giessen.
A. Memoir of my Father*
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
© 1965 Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 1–18, February 1965
How to Cite
(1965), A. Memoir of my Father*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 2: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1965.tb01326.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!