*In somewhat different form this paper was delivered at a colloquium of the Department of Anthropology of the University of Manitoba in October, 1967.
My Discipline is Better Than Your Discipline: Some Barriers to interdisciplinary Research*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 263–275, November 1968
How to Cite
Matthiasson, J. S. (1968), My Discipline is Better Than Your Discipline: Some Barriers to interdisciplinary Research. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 5: 263–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1968.tb01217.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!