*The authors would like to thank Leroy Gould, William Arnold, Malcolm Klein, and Robert Hughes for commenting on an earlier draft.
Systematic Bias in Measuring Self-Reported Delinquency*
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 92–106, May 1969
How to Cite
Hackler, J. C. and Lautt, M. (1969), Systematic Bias in Measuring Self-Reported Delinquency. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 6: 92–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1969.tb02298.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!