*Earlier versions of this essay were presented at anthropology seminars at the University of Bergen (spring 1965) and McGill University (winter 1966). My thanks to Jean Briggs, Clinton Herrick, and Robert Stebbins - all of Memorial - for their critical reading of an earlier draft.
Informal Communication and Information-Management*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 172–188, August 1970
How to Cite
Paine, R. (1970), Informal Communication and Information-Management. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 7: 172–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1970.tb01159.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!