*Revision of a paper presented at the 1967 annual meeting of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, June 10–11, Ottawa. The writer wishes to thank the Canada Council and the Rockefeller Research Fund of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences Research Committee of the American University of Beirut, Lebanon, for the grants which supported this research. I also wish to thank Leo Desrochers for his technical assistance.
The Adolescent Peer Group in Cross-Cultural Perspective*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 201–211, August 1970
How to Cite
Abu-Laban, B. (1970), The Adolescent Peer Group in Cross-Cultural Perspective. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 7: 201–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1970.tb01161.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!