*This research was carried out with the support of a grant from the Institute of Research in Education of the Province of Quebec. This support is gratefully acknowledged.
Conformist and Deviant Behaviour in High School: the Merton Typology adapted to an Educational Context*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 70–82, February 1970
How to Cite
Pedersen, E. and Etheridge, K. (1970), Conformist and Deviant Behaviour in High School: the Merton Typology adapted to an Educational Context. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 7: 70–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1970.tb02320.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!