*The authors gratefully acknowledge a grant-in-aid of research from the Department of University Affairs, which enabled the junior author to give his time to this and related research. This paper reflects a diffuse intellectual debt to Professors George Homans and Harrison White of Harvard University.
Dynasty Formation in Eight Imaginary Societies*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 121–141, August 1971
How to Cite
Tepperman, L. and Tepperman, B. (1971), Dynasty Formation in Eight Imaginary Societies*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 8: 121–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1971.tb02354.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!