*I would like to acknowledge the contribution and assistance of the following people: Hugh G. Lafave, md, Daniel Sydiaha, phd, G. McEachern, rpn, R. Tomilin, Robert Ratner, phd, Menno Boldt, mphil, David Rootman, and Barbara Rootman. The project was supported by Canadian National Health Grant no. 607-7-67.
Social Class and Attitudes toward Mental Illness: a Study of a Canadian Prairie Community*
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2009
© 1972 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 21–32, February 1972
How to Cite
Rootman, I. (1972), Social Class and Attitudes toward Mental Illness: a Study of a Canadian Prairie Community. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 9: 21–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1972.tb02372.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!