Revision of a paper presented at the annual meeting of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, St. John's, Newfoundland, June 1971. I wish to express my thanks to Albert Breton, S. D. Clark, Linda Gerber, Jos Lennards, and Maurice Pinard for their helpful comments and suggestions.
The Socio-Political Dynamics of the October Events1
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
© 1972 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 33–56, February 1972
How to Cite
Breton, R. (1972), The Socio-Political Dynamics of the October Events. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 9: 33–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1972.tb02373.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!