*I am indebted to Professors Bernd Baldus, Kenneth N. Walker, and David Kirk for many of the ideas in this paper, to Professor Raymond Breton for his comments, and to the Kirk Workshop which funded the research.
Canadians in Crisis: the Nature and Source of Support for Leadership in a National Emergency*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 299–324, November 1972
How to Cite
Armstrong, J. (1972), Canadians in Crisis: the Nature and Source of Support for Leadership in a National Emergency. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 9: 299–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1972.tb02399.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!