*This paper grew out of my Master's thesis. I wish to thank my advisers: Professors A. H. Latif, S. G. Moon, and K. W. Taylor of the Department of Sociology and P. Phillips of the Department of Economics.
External Economic Variables Influencing the Economic Growth Rate of Seven Major Latin American Nations*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 347–356, November 1972
How to Cite
Stevenson, P. (1972), External Economic Variables Influencing the Economic Growth Rate of Seven Major Latin American Nations. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 9: 347–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1972.tb02401.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!