This research was supported in part by a Canada Council grant. I would like to express my gratitude to Bonnie Erickson, Alex Inkeles, S. F. Sampson, Richard Shweder, and especially to Paul Holland for criticizing earlier drafts.
A NOTE ON THE USE OF THE CORRELATION COEFFICIENT FOR ASSESSING THE SIMILARITY OF OCCUPATIONAL RANKINGS1
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 357–365, November 1972
How to Cite
Nosanchuk, T. A. (1972), A NOTE ON THE USE OF THE CORRELATION COEFFICIENT FOR ASSESSING THE SIMILARITY OF OCCUPATIONAL RANKINGS. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 9: 357–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1972.tb02402.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!