*This article is a revision of a paper read before the eleventh annual meeting of the Northeastern Anthropological Association. The research upon which the study is based was carried out during 1969–1970 and was funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation and a research assistantship from the Department of Anthropology, University of Oregon. The author wishes to thank Elizabeth R. Laughlin who helped in the collection and analysis of the data. Thanks are also offered to Professor Iain Prattis, Miss Patricia Kolarik, and Miss Deborah West for their help in editing the manuscript.
Maximization, Marriage, and Residence among the So*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 199–213, August 1973
How to Cite
LAUGHLIN, C. D. (1973), Maximization, Marriage, and Residence among the So. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 10: 199–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1973.tb00527.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!