*Revised version of a paper presented at the annual meeting of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association in Montreal 1972. The authors would like to express their appreciation for the comments provided by two anonymous reviewers. The research on which this paper is based was made possible by a grant from the Research Board, University of Manitoba.
Stability and Change in the Ecological Structure of Winnipeg: A Multi-Method Approach*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 308–333, November 1973
How to Cite
HUNTER, A. A. and LATIF, A. H. (1973), Stability and Change in the Ecological Structure of Winnipeg: A Multi-Method Approach. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 10: 308–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1973.tb00536.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!