*We wish to give special thanks to John Meisel for providing his national survey data for secondary analysis. We also gratefully acknowledge Hubert Guindon and Powhatan Wooldridge's helpful comments on an earlier draft of the analysis.
Quebec Separatism: An Analysis of Determinants within Social-Class Levels*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 1–29, February 1974
How to Cite
CUNEO, C. J. and CURTIS, J. E. (1974), Quebec Separatism: An Analysis of Determinants within Social-Class Levels. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 11: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1974.tb00001.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!