*The fieldwork of which this paper is a by-product was carried out in 1963 and 1964 under the auspices of the Foreign Area Training Fellowships. I am grateful to Tom McFeat who contributed valuable criticism and to those colleagues in the department who appealed to my unenlightened self-interest in urging me to publish this paper.
Amhara Marriage: The Stability of Divorce*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 67–85, February 1974
How to Cite
WEISSLEDER, W. (1974), Amhara Marriage: The Stability of Divorce. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 11: 67–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1974.tb00004.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!