*The fieldwork of which this paper is a by-product was carried out in 1963 and 1964 under the auspices of the Foreign Area Training Fellowships. I am grateful to Tom McFeat who contributed valuable criticism and to those colleagues in the department who appealed to my unenlightened self-interest in urging me to publish this paper.
Amhara Marriage: The Stability of Divorce†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 67–85, February 1974
How to Cite
WEISSLEDER, W. (1974), Amhara Marriage: The Stability of Divorce. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 11: 67–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1974.tb00004.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!