*This study was partially supported by a research grant-in-aid received by the second author from the Department of University Affairs, Ontario. We are grateful to Peter Archibald and Kenneth Westhues for critically reading an earlier draft of this paper.
A Study of Class Consciousness†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 197–213, August 1974
How to Cite
RINEHART, J. W. and OKRAKU, I. O. (1974), A Study of Class Consciousness. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 11: 197–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1974.tb00015.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!