This is a revised version of a paper presented at the annual meeting of the Population Association of America, Toronto, April 1972. The author is deeply indebted to the late Yoshiko Kasahara of the Dominion Bureau of Statistics for her continuous encouragement at the onset of this research project. He is also grateful to Robert Maheu and Madeleine Rochon-Lesage for general assistance, and especially to Pierre Beauchamp for his programming assistance which involved dealing with very tricky coded magnetic tapes. Finally, he wishes to thank Judith Blake Davis, Beatrice Keyfitz, Pierre Fortin, Jacques Henripin, and Etienne Van de Walle for their most helpful comments and suggestions on an earlier draft of this article. The research project was supported by the Canada Council and data were processed on the University of Montreal CDC 6400 computer.
Demographic Highlights on Fertility Decline in Canadian Marriage Cohorts*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 287–307, November 1974
How to Cite
LÉGARÉ, J. (1974), Demographic Highlights on Fertility Decline in Canadian Marriage Cohorts. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 11: 287–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1974.tb02466.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!