Acknowledgements: Data analysed in this paper were obtained from the Carleton University Social Science Data Archives, which, as part of its data collection services, acquired the data from the Canadian Intsitute of Public Opinion. The author also thanks Professor John deVries for discussions on results of the data analysis. Responsibility for the interpretation rests with the author.
FAMILY SIZE IDEALS OF CANADIANS: A METHODOLOGICAL NOTE*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 360–370, November 1974
How to Cite
BOYD, M. (1974), FAMILY SIZE IDEALS OF CANADIANS: A METHODOLOGICAL NOTE. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 11: 360–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1974.tb02470.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!